Each year, Rehoboth Camp Ministry looks for 200 volunteers to enjoy a fun-filled week of camp with individuals with developmental disabilities. Rehoboth Christian Ministries has been offering a camp program since 1976, and campers arrive from Lethbridge, Neerlandia, Edmonton, Calgary and many other Alberta centres to attend this annual event.
Camp objectives are:
1. To provide a week of Christian fellowship, growth and sharing for persons with disabilities and teams of volunteers, counsellors and staff
2. To provide an environment in which persons with disabilities interact socially with each other and counsellors
3. To provide parents/guardians with “time off”
4. To make friends and enjoy themselves
To receive more information about camp volunteering, or to apply, please contact Ron Bos.
- Rehoboth Volunteer Handbook 2014 (PDF Document, 496 Kb)
- Rehoboth First Time Volunteer FAQ for Applicants (PDF Document, 170 Kb)