The Team Leader reports to the Coordinator of Residential Services. The Team Leader will manage a team of Community Disability Services Workers and Practitioners. The Team Leader will also be responsible for the individuals in their care. This position works independently, receiving minimal supervision and guidance. This is a supervisory position which monitors the efficiency, safety and comfort of services, provides direction for employees, clients and families; ensures that client needs are identified and addressed in keeping with the organizations philosophies, policies and procedures.
Minimum Qualifications Required
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Equivalent of High School education from a recognized institution
- Police Information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of basic office applications
- Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Foundations Certificate or Open Futures Learning courses
- Legal Canadian drivers license and access to a vehicle
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Medication Administration Training
- Abuse Prevention & Response Protocol Training
- Positive Behaviour Supports Training
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention from CPI
- Community Disability Studies Diploma or related Human Services Diploma
- Client Rights
Years of Experience
Greater than one year of progressive, relevant experience, with at least one year of supervisory experience.
Dependent on relevant education and/or experience; wage range: $23.70-$29.42
- #50-60 - Residential & SIL Team Leader - 40 hours per week / Monday to Friday
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
Required Fields *