The facility maintenance worker will be responsible for doing landscaping, maintenance, cleaning of buildings and running errands for the camp director.
- Proficient command/comprehension of the English language
- Police Information Check that does not disqualify you from employment
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Emergency First Aid and CPR
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention from CPI
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Detail-oriented work ethic
$15.00 per hour
- #50-58: Facility Maintenance Worker - Contract: July 2- August 30, 2019
Complete the application form below, or email [email protected] for more information.
Required Fields *